Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome! Hello and welcome to my blog! Hopefully it will be filled with deep insights, thoughtful comments and....................... Oh, who am I kidding? It's going to be filled with the random thoughts and ideas that run rampant through my head 24/7. I will try to keep it funny because "Laughter is the very best medicine. Remember that when your appendix bursts next week." (credit to Weird Al for that quote) The title of my blog comes from my personal belief and practice thereof that almost anything can be fixed with twisty ties and paperclips. Really, it can. I'll list some of these and maybe even post some pics of twisty ties and paper clips in action. Duct tape and bungee cords are also very useful "repair" items, but that would have made the name of my blog, like, just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. : ) A summary of me: I am a crafter of all kinds of things and a stained glass artist. I work part time (part time? one word? two words? one T? two T's??) at a vet, too. I'm married, have 2 teenage boys and (currently!) have 4 dogs, 4 cats and about 40 koi and fancy goldfish. I have a shop on Etsy....please feel free to go shop there and tell every-single-person-you-know to go shop there. Buy from me! Buy from other hand crafters! Buy, buy, buy! Buying=good. Fuel the economy and that sort of thing! http://squidstuffis.etsy.com Be patient with me while I try and figure out this whole blog thang and the little doo-daddy boxes and tabs and stuff. (and yes, MARVEL at my use and grasp of technical terms!) Kthxbai!

1 comment:

EloracM said...

Am I the first to comment? Yay.
Love your blog, "Herbee."
So much fun stuffis to see here.
(The "cakes" cracked me up.)
Good luck with it.
Carole :) (aka "Madre")