Friday, October 10, 2008

I want David Sedaris to be my BFF

Tonight I'm going to see/hear David Sedaris speak at the Palace Theater in Cleveland. I've been a fan for years and years and I'm really psyched for this show!!! I paid the big bucks for great seats aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just found out he's doing a BOOK SIGNING afterwards! OMG! OMG! I could actually speak to David Sedaris and maybe even get my picture taken with him??!!?! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Words cannot express my excitement!!
Wait....will I make a fool of myself in front of him? Will I ask a really dumb question or not even be able to speak at all? Will I trip on my way up to the table? What am I going to wear now that he may actually see me???
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: