Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seniors

My son took this picture with his phone while we were at Ihop. I know I did that weird onion ring at Ihop post, and you're all probably thinking "Jeez...they eat at Ihop an awful lot", but, honestly, we've only eaten there twice and it isn't my fault that some odd thing happens every time we go to Ihop. So, the above photo was taken from one of those plastic-stand notices they put all over the table. We didn't go for this offer. I mean, seriously, why would I need two seniors? One would be plenty, really. It reminds me of that Scrubs episode where JD goes to the pound to look for a new grandpa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1G_cOGNJzk

1 comment:

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Gotta love the hard candy bribe. "You got a candy you can unwrap in a movie theather."

Classic.