Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Punchline! Go listen to them!

Sure, my pathetic little blog doesn't have any followers or any comments or even any readers, for that matter, but today I'm going to blog about SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT and I know the universe will resonate with the hum of my good intentions and send people my way to read this post. Then the word will be spread. And the universe will smile and tap their foot along to that which is.......... PUNCHLINE. (And let me say how proud I am of me that I actually figured out how to imbed that video here. *brushes off shoulder*) PUNCHLINE...this band is from PA, my neighbouring state, and I've been listening to them for about a year. My youngest son found them on Youtube and once he played the "Green Light" video for me, I was hooked. We've seen them live twice this year and while both shows were TOO SHORT, both shows were equally amazing. This is a band that deserves your attention, deserves NATIONAL attention and deserves your hard earned money. Go buy their cds at the store, online or wherever... just GO BUY THEIR CDS. Listening to Punchline will make you more attractive to the opposite sex, make you lose (or gain...depending on your needs!) 30 pounds fast, chop your vegetables in record time and will make that Oxi-Clean guy stop shouting! Listen,buy, enjoy.

No comments: